Arctic Star Marine Collagen 6 bottles – 540 capsules
The Main ingredients of Marine Collagen are known for:
- Enhance human immunity (Phenylalanine and Saponins)
- Prevent skin aging and reduce wrinkles (Collagen)
- Improve hair quality (Collagen)
- Promote nail growth (Collagen)
Features of Arctic Star Marine Collagen:
Arctic Star Marine Collagen is made of natural Atlantic cod skin and Icelandic wild sea cucumber which is fished in the north Atlantic sea beyond Iceland´s coast. Vitamin C promotes the normal formation of collagen for normal vasculatures, bones, cartilages, and skin functions. Arctic Star Marine Collagen contains over 50 types of nutrients such as high level of collagen, amino acids, taurine, chondroitin sulfate, peptides, mucopolysaccharides, vitamin C and many other kinds of ingredients that may have a positive impact on the physiological activities of the human body.
The efficacies and roles of collagen:
- Prevents skin aging and wrinkles: Collagen can fill the local collapse of dermal tissue, improve relaxation, tighten the skin, reduce wrinkles, and smooth fine lines. With the increase of age, collagen will be gradually lost, which will cause the collagen peptide bonds and elastic nets that support the skin to be broken. The spiral network structure will then be destroyed. The skin tissue will be oxidized, shrunk, and collapsed. The skin will appear dry, aging such as wrinkles, relaxation and inelasticity.
- Moisturizing, restoring elasticity: The unique triple helix structure of collagen can lock up 30 times the moisture, making the skin lastingly hydrated and delicate. After entering the skin, it can repair the broken and aging elastic fiber network to restore the skins elasticity,and make the skin shiny.
- Repair tissue and whitening spots: It can stimulate the internal collagen synthesis ability and make the damaged skin tissue repair itself continuously; Collagen can make the cells tighter, accelerate the speed of new cells, remove melanin, make the skin fair and faded;
- Bodybuilding breasts: The unique hydroxyglycine in collagen has the effect of tightening connective tissue, supporting the sagging breasts, making the breasts upright, plump and elastic;
- Improve hair quality: lack of collagen causes hair to be dry and split, easy to break.
- Flexible joint: It is an essential component of the joint capsule and synovial fluid, which can nourish joint tissue, maintain joint health, and improve joint function.
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases: Studies have shown that collagen can reduce blood triglycerides and cholesterol, and increase certain essential trace elements that are lacking in the body, so that it is maintained in a relatively normal range, which is an ideal Weight-loss foods. In addition, collagen is also unique in assisting the body to excrete aluminium and reducing aluminium accumulation in the body. Aluminium is harmful to the human body. Studies have shown that the increasing amount of Alzheimer’s disease is related to the intake of aluminium. At the same time, collagen has the effect of accelerating the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells. It has the advantages of improving circulation, and is beneficial to coronary heart disease and ischemic encephalopathy.
- Promote calcium absorption and calcium supplementation: The amino acid hydroxyproline in collagen is the vehicle for transporting calcium to bone cells in plasma. The bone collagen in bone cells is a binding agent for hydroxyapatite. Apatite together constitutes the main body of the skeleton. Therefore, as long as sufficient collagen is ingested, the normal intake of calcium in the body can be ensured, and collagen can be made into a calcium supplement health food.
- Adjusting endocrine disorders: The root cause of gynecological diseases comes from endocrine disorders. Collagen can improve the problems of gynecological diseases, and menopausal women need collagen to provide the body needs, so that menopausal women can face various discomforts more easily.
- Reduce neural weakness and promote digestion: Collagen contains a large amount of glycine, which is not only involved in the synthesis of collagen in the human body, but also a central nervous inhibitory transmitter in brain cells to produce a sedative effect on the central nervous system, it also has a good therapeutic effect for anxiety disorders and Neurasthenia.
Collagen in the stomach can inhibit the cohesion of proteins caused by the action of gastric acid, which is beneficial to the digestion of food, and also inhibits the secretion of gastric acid and gastroenzyme, which can alleviate the pain of gastric ulcer patients and promote the healing of gastric ulcers.
- Enhance human immunity: Collagen is a sensor for amoeba cells that is responsible for important functions in the body’s immune function to clean up bodies, so it is very helpful for preventing diseases. It can improve immune function, inhibit cancer cells, activate cell function, activate bones, treat arthritis and joint pain.
Sea cucumbers are known for:
- Containing high collagen and low fat
- Reducing joint pain
- Building cartilage and reduce the incidence of joint damage
- Improving the immune system and the body’s resistance to various diseases
- Increasing blood flow which reduces the risk of blood clots
- Preventing atherosclerosis
- Improving blood flow and human body´s energy, contribute to form skin proteins and insulin
Main ingredients of Arctic Star Marine Collagen and their functions:
Collagen which is a key protein structure of the human body. Collagen proteins ensure that human body’s tissues remain strong.
Chondroitin sulfate is an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression. It is also a painkiller for those suffering from joint pain. Chondroitin sulfate has become a widely used dietary supplement for treatment of osteoarthritis.
Amino acids are the basis for the structure of proteins. Arctic Star Marine Collagen contain important amino acids that the human body cannot produce itself, such as:
- Methionine which improves blood flow and human body´s energy, contributes to form skin proteins and insulin.
- Lysine which promote brain development and fat metabolism, control the pineal gland, mammary gland, corpus luteum, ovaries and prevents cell degeneration. Lysine is an integral part of liver and gallbladder.
- Tryptophan which contributes to form gastric juice and insulin.
- Valine which promotes normal function of the nervous system, acting specially in corpus luteum, breast and ovaries.
- Threonine which support balance in human body´s amino acids.
- Leucine which can lower blood sugar levels and enhance healing of the skin, wounds and bones.
- Isoleucine which adapts thymus, spleen, and brain metabolism to keep physiological balance of the human body.
- Phenylalanine that reinforces kidney and bladder function. These nutrients can increase the activity of immune cells to help the human body to form antibodies.
Mucopolysaccharide which lowers blood pressure and reduces the possibility of atherosclerosis.
Saponins can increase the activity of immune cells of the body and contribute to the formation of antibodies and delay aging.
Vitamin C has the ability to enhance the body’s immunity, promote collagen synthesis, and promote nervous system function, help to protect cells from oxidative stress, prevent fatigue, promote the reduction and regeneration of vitamin E, and enhance the body’s absorption of iron.
|Supplement facts||3 capsules||%NV*|
|Sea cucumber||410 mg||**|
|Fish Collagen peptide||410 mg||**|
* % of nutrient reference value for adults according to regulation.
** The recommended daily dose is not determined by regulation.
Recommended daily dose: 3 capsules.
A warning not to exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Recommended intake 3 capsules daily.
Store in a cool dry place out of the reach of children.